In my spare time I was playing some of my 360 games and wanted to know more about a game called Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. I went on the wiki for the game it was a confusing mess of incomplete or incorrect information. The last person to edit was in early 2012, the others were from 2010. I've been doing my best to fix it up but it's still a good ways away from finished. More often then not I'll be on there editing if you need to get on contact with me.Read more >
Sorry I've been MIA and unable to post the day I stopped posting I was on vacation with no possible way of getting on. I returned a few days later to find my xbox crashed while I was away. It's currently being dealt with and I'll be back up soon as possible
I'm getting my xbox game in the next couple of days and I'll be back and editing soon! Missed you guys :D
As of yesterday I recieved my xbox. Due to a bad storm(s) I have been unable to get on until now.Read more >
the enemy team and their big tower may buy your team exra time needed to win the match
- If forced into a 1v1 battle it might be beneficial to use Sanctaury during the fight to keep you alive.
- Backing into a corner while blocking under the healing effect of Sanctaury can have a funny effect because it requires the other team to spend an additional amount of time just to finish off one player. (Note: Lightning Strike will send you flying. If you need to escape quickly try the double tap of [RT] and run)
- If you have a strong enough defense you can actually block ballista shots for your team mates. It does cost health but because you are blocking and high defense you take minor damage. Since you can just run off and heal yourself it makes Clerics very g…
Not sure what exactly I should be using this for...or if I even am using it correctly right now.
Anyway all together Happy Wars is my favorite acarde game of 2012.
Some problems I've noticed in-game
1. Team skills that require more then 1 person (excluding the caster) do not work. Heard they were going to fix this
2. Lag/delay when using the rock bombs. They may either sit there or not launch at all. Sometimes will launch in awkwardly specific direcitons
3. Lag/delay on material placements. Self explanatory
4. Lag/delay when building things. Not sure if this is due to in-game connect or what but basicly it won't register when you are building something.
Game earns 10/10 in my bookRead more >