Maps are the stages that are played on. As of now, there are twelve maps in Happy Wars.
This is the biggest map in Happy Wars, featuring SEVEN towers to take control of. Passing rafts allow you to take a shortcut behind enemy lines! The middle is wide and open, making a good defense crucial.
A bigger variation of Coral with evil fishies and awesome music. Scenery is a reprise from Coral, with new elements, including the evil fishes.
The hall of heroes. A perpetually stormy map that leads to an epic clash! This map is bilatterally symmetrical.
The Bird Cannon makes a return in this slightly small map.
Dark forest with scattered Towers and barricades that rise occasionally.
- Originally, there were six Happy Wars maps: Rainbow, Twilight, Snowman, Desert, Coral, and Sunset.
- Pumpkin was released on October 19th, 2012
- Zodiac was released on November 16th, 2012
- Deep Sea was released on May 31, 2013
- Ketchup Avenue was released on July 2, 2013. It was part of the big 1.1 update and used Deep Sea's music as a placeholder.
- This was changed to a heavy metal theme in TU8 (rel. August 23, 2013), when the Zephyr was released.
- Both Forest and Bird God were released in August 13, 2014; the only time two maps were released simultaneously.
- None of the maps have names in Katakana (one of three Japanese scripts). All of the maps' names are romanized.