This page details a list (as of right now, it is not all-inclusive) of major differences between the Xbox and PC versions of Happy Wars.
Note that because the PC release was based off an early build of Happy Wars, many features in the Xbox are not present. These will not be listed.
- Absence of Saving icon and message; all instances use "Connecting to server."
- Exception at the menu, although this time it is "retrieving data."
- Also, if a player does not (or has not had) a certain item, said item's name will be in question marks.
- No Item Shop; no Recommendations option.
- Integration of Steam-specific functions (e.g. forums, etc). More recently, the trading card system has just been added.
Steam Trading Cards
- The PC version can run up to 1920x1080 on some displays. The Xbox version can only run up to 1280x720.
- Depending on specs, the PC version can feel faster than the Xbox version.
- As of March 2015 (the release of HWXB1), the Xbox 360 version has received a graphical overhaul to match the style of the Xbox One version. This overhaul does not affect gameplay mechanics, and it is also unknown when this update comes to the PC.